The Hopeful Farm Foundation supports and strengthens families impacted by special needs – enhancing the quality of life for individuals with special needs and offering rejuvenation and resources to those who love and care for them. We are working to fulfill our vision by providing an all-access environment in which families impacted by special needs may find time to focus on each other, build relationships, and gain refreshment and renewal in an escape from the exhausting grind of everyday life.
To accomplish our mission, we strive to fulfill the following objectives:
- Create and maintain Hopeful Farm, a Kentucky-based first-class, full-service, year-round retreat center designed to promote inclusion and provide a barrier-free experience to individuals with special needs.
- Provide recreational experiences to individuals with special needs that are equal to or better than those available to able-bodied individuals.
- Help families acquire the emotional and spiritual strength needed to face present and future challenges, offering premiere Christian counseling to guests at no additional cost.
- Reveal to each family the recuperative values of sharing experiences and caring for each other.
- Promote personal health and wellness through a variety of therapeutic activities such as art, music, animal therapy, and occasional guest speakers and specialized retreats.
- Maintain affordable rates and financial support for those who find such rates to be cost-prohibitive.