Children’s HopeChest exists to glorify God by releasing the potential of orphaned and vulnerable children and their communities through partnerships that cultivate holistic transformation and sustainability.
- Empower local leaders to share the Gospel, reduce poverty, and create self-sufficiency for every child.
- Equip partnering communities to directly engage as a communityin healthy international development practices.
- Address the complex causes of poverty, including material, spiritual, emotional, social, economic, and educational needs.
- Tend to the child’s holistic needs for survival, community, education, and employment.
- Transform the lives of children through a focus on sustainability, independence, and long-term self-sufficiency.
- Transform the lives of the partnering community members through exposure, education, relationship, and service.